Thursday 25 January 2007

alternate parts of my brain?!

The part of my brain I am in is not pleasant. It is kindof shaky, hyper and a little neurotic.
Today was intense! So very friggin intense!

Our lab this morning was 3 hours packed with enough information to fill a 6 hour time slot. It was all about head immobilization, collaring, keds, backboards, log rolls, rapid extracation, removal of helmets, removal from cars... urg. does the list end?

With all that, we have also crammed in our mushy brains dermatomes, neuro assessments, palpation, spinal injuries and their common signs and symptoms. And so on...

Next week then for me consists of 2 tests on Monday, 1 test on Wed (i am pretty sure), 1 test thursday (practical) and 1 test friday (practical). The week after I have a huge med-trauma test on the MOnday at 8am.
And I am not as focused as I should be, or maybe I have been just worn down.
Oh and Tuesday I have a doc apointment.

Wow... intense.
I should go eat and study.
Bye!

1 comment:

Jennith said...

Hey You...

I didn't know you had a blogger blog... would you like me to put a link to you on my blog - so I remember to check it... good luck with all of the intense school stuff.

Jenn