Wednesday 1 August 2007

in the heat of the night...

I don't come by often.

Sorry...

My life is in the usual chaos - which drives me insane at the best of times.
Shift work but not just that overtime with shift work - how painful? I'm workin like a dog and getting paid crappy wages and I'm tired all the time.

this is me realizing the error of my ways ;)

I knwo I have to pay bills but this is rediculous. I took the job I could get and there are advantages - the experience has been good on a job related side of things... but the money and hours are messed up.

I hope that I am in this for the right reasons, that I myself as a person don't become someone that I don't like and that I remember the lighter side of life with this job. And... i hope i get used to nights.

anyway, off to bed. I had more of a point for writing, but I think I just decided it was time to leave a note... more another day

No comments: